How to Write a Proposal
There are many factors that lead to a successful proposal.
The way we help you write bids and proposals is:
- assign you an experienced bid manager and tender consultant
- examine the request for tender document to understand the scope of work
- review the tender evaluation criteria
- talk to you to help develop your proposed solution
- develop the proposal template and work with to you create compelling content
Depending on the form of tender, we will create an executive summary that helps tie the key selling points of your bid together. We typically do this late in the bid process when we understand the key aspects of your response.
Our team comes from a background in Australian Government procurement. This means that before you submit your proposal, our Brisbane tender writers will review your submission from the purchaser’s perspective. This final check is an excellent way to dramatically improve your win rate.
For some types of projects, the Queensland Government Charter for Local Procurement applies.
Project funding thresholds (typically $2.5m or $5m) activate the Charter’s requirements. For example, in large construction projects, the Charter may require the prime contractor to use procurement strategies that support local businesses and suppliers. Helpfully, the government provides project proposal templates that to assist successful contractors.