Who we are
We provide tendering services in Australia. We are a team of tendering specialists. Tendering is different to marketing, graphic design or copy writing as it includes strategic and commercial aspects. Our team brings the experience you need to write a compelling tender response, expression of interest or similar proposal.
Because we are all full-time employees, we work as a team. When you engage Bidsmith, you engage the team, not just an individual and this gives you access when its needed to a wider range of relevant skills and experience including:
- Private sector contracting and tendering
- Government contracting and tendering
- Bid management and bid coordination
- Former Government purchasers
- Domestic and international contracting and project management experience
- Workshop/seminar speakers
- Legal qualifications
- Construction qualifications
- Accounting qualifications
- Graphic design skills
- Concise writing skills.
Our background – Why we exist
Bidsmith was originally founded in 2006 by former government procurement specialists as BMV Solutions.
As purchasers we identified that so many businesses were outstanding in their own fields, but that tendering was not something that they excelled at – and this meant that they often missed out on winning work. Then, and now, Bidsmith exists to help businesses tender for work, win work and grow.
- Over 80% of our work is repeat business or referrals – our clients are successful and keep coming back
- We have prepared over $30b of submissions – our clients trust us with bids of all sizes
- We close a tender every 1.5 days – our clients trust us to meet deadlines
- We have supported over 50 different industries – we can support businesses to tender for anything
- We have clients in every Australian state and territory and as far away as Europe and the Middle East – demonstrating we can support you wherever you are in the world.
For Bidsmith, tendering is all we do. We are specialists in this field and stick to our knitting. This means that all our systems, staff and management are solely focused on helping our clients win tenders, and we are not distracted by any other type of work.
What sets us apart is that our key staff have been purchasers and understand what happens on the ‘other side’ of tendering. All our staff have extensive experience across a wide range of industries and locations and bring decades of bid and tender management, tender writing and submission coordination experience. This means that we can help our clients write tenders that meet both the stated and unstated requirements of any tender.