First time tenderer / Small business
As a first time tenderer, one or more of these statements may describe you:
- We are newly established and want to win work.
- We’ve been trading for some time, but now we want to pursue tenders to grow our business.
- We’ve been working in a market that does not usually involve tendering, but now we want to expand our business to serve clients who purchase using a tender process.
- We’re great at our core business, but we are not experienced tenderers.
You may identify the following problems:
- We don’t know how to tender
- We don’t have enough time
- We don’t have tendering experience in our team
- We don’t want to make an accidental mistake.
How Bidsmith helps
We are tendering specialists who have worked with countless businesses like yours. We understand your pain points and uncertainty.
We bring tendering experience from small and large business across all industries. This means that even though this might be your first tender, you are not starting from scratch. By combining our tendering knowledge with your service and product offering, we can help you create a tender response that can compete with well-established tenderers.
Our service saves you time and allows you to focus on your business while we focus on the tender process for you. You can continue to focus on revenue generation while we focus on winning new work for you.